Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Skincare Routines for Oily/Combination Skin: Morning Routine

Gentle Cleanse: I smooth the Estée Lauder Soft Clean Tender Crème Cleanser onto my face, apply a short gentle massage, then I use a tissue to wipe off the excess. Note, I do not wash my face in the morning because there is no need for me to do so as long as I followed my “never go to bed with a dirty face” rule the night before.

Toner: I damped a cotton pad with my LancomeTonique Douceur Softening Hydrating, and wipe my entire face.
Eye Care: While I give the toner a few seconds to absorb, I apply my La Mer Eye Balm Intense (soon to be replaced with … still researching)
Spot Treatment: I dab a small amount of The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil on my pimples as well as the area surrounding the pimple to prevent any more from forming.
Moisturize: I use the Body Shop Tea Tree Lotion to help control shine during the day. I apply these to my oily areas; forehead, temples, cheeks, nose, and the tip of my chin.
In the mornings I use the La Mer Lotion on my dry areas; around my mouth and along my jawline.
I apply my lip balm and then take on the day.

To see my Nightly Routine for Oily/Combination Skin click here
To see my Weekly Routine for Oily/Combination Skin click here
*Check out My Battle with Adult Acne for my full skincare arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment