Monday, January 16, 2012

My Favorite Toner: Lancôme Tonique Douceur Softening Hydrating Toner

I use to think tonics were a waste of money till I tried this. I really did not expect to like it, and perhaps was secretly hoping to hate it to justify my belief that they did nothing for your skin, but now I am hooked! Hence the reason I got the BIG bottle ;)


After adding this to my regimen for about a month I noticed that my skin became softer and more radiant.  Note, I do not think just adding this to your daily routine will magically give you the same results. However, I do believe that adding a tonic to an already effective routine will help you achieve healthier-looking skin.

I use this every time I cleanse my face and  follow with my moisturizer. I always use it at night to boost the benefits of my moisturizer and serum.

No comments:

Post a Comment